Set your calendars, grab a costume, and join in this fun event! This pet costume contest will leave you feeling fur-iffic! We invite you and your furry friend(s) to show off your best Halloween costume and strut your stuff through the Delmar Loop!
Sunday, October 29th
– Registration/Check-In: 11am-12:45pm (Commerce Bank Parking Lot)
– Parade Begins: 1pm
– End Party and Award Ceremony: 2pm (The Rooftop at The Moonrise Hotel) – The party is kid and pet friendly!
Parade-Day Check-In Location: Commerce Bank Parking Lot, 6630 Delmar Blvd, University City, MO 63130.
Parade-Day End Party and Award Ceremony: The Rooftop at The Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar Blvd, St Louis, MO 63112
Enter your pet (and yourself) with a suggested donation of $5 to benefit Gateway Pet Guardians.
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
· Most Original
· Pet/Owner Look-a-Like
· Group Costume
– Animals must be current on vaccinations
– No aggressive animals or females that are in season
– Animals must be on a leash and in control by their owner at ALL times.
– Pet owners MUST pooper scoop after their pets.
– The parade is not limited to only dogs. Other pets are welcome to enter too!
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
– Pumpkin Decorating Station:
FREE – Mini Pumpkin decorating station will be set up at the Market in The Loop near the registration table. We’ll provide supplies galore to help you decorate you perfect pumpkin to take home with you.
– Trick-or-treating in the Delmar Loop:
These Loop Businesses will have plenty of treats for dogs – and maybe even some for kids!
List updated daily:
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design: our Gallery Shop
Mission Taco Joint
OSO:a style lab
Pin Up Bowl
Three Dog Bakery
The Wizards Wagon